Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Becca + Nick

For the past seven months Nick Giordano has been serving in Iraq. So when his wife Becca Giordano asked me if I would go with her and her ( amazing ) family to pick him up from the airport I was THRILLED. I was so excited that she would even ask me to be a part of a special day like this. 
It was beautiful to see how excited and nervous Becca and her entire family were. Nicks flight time kept changing by minutes so by the time he actually landed not only did i feel like i knew Nick I think i was almost as anxious as everyone else. One of my favorite moments of the day was when I asked Becca how her and Nick met. ( In college) and she told me that she knew that first day they met that they were going to be married. 
For almost every weekend for the past four years I’ve spent time with couples on the most romantic days of their lives ( it’s gross how much i love love ) but yesterday was a day like no other. 
I can’t thank Becca, Nick and their friends and family for inviting me to be a part of such a special day. 












No comments: