Monday, January 31, 2011

Vera Wang White Collection

The only thing I might more then lurking bridal blogs and websites, Is sharing amazing finds, tips or tricks with my brides to be!
So you can all imagine how excited I was when I found out one of my favorite designers Vera Wang is producing a line for Davids Bridal. Set to launch Feb.11th (just in time for valentines day engagements) Vera Wangs White collection is beyond stunning. You can get a peak of the dresses at


"a wedding dress represents more then just 'a dress.' it embodies a bride's lifelong dream and her own sense of who she is" - Vera Wang

2011 is a great year for bridal collections, Forever 21 is also due to release a bridal line in March (prices ranging from 3.80 - 32.80) I can only imagine what they will be coming out with. (great for bridesmaids dresses)

I'm also excited to say that after hearing rumors of a Urban Outfitters wedding line and some investigating I've learned that Urban Outfitter and Anthropology will be teaming up to launch a line of heirloom dresses priced between 1,000$-5,000$. They will also be producing bridesmaids dresses and various accessories. After months of waiting to see what they have in store for us, The new line is set to debut February 14th.

You will be able to view the line at http://www.bhldn.com/

I hope everyone is as excited for all these new options in 2011 as i am!








No comments: