Sunday, January 2, 2011

I normally don't ..

Now that the wedding season is over I've found myself, craving to shoot just about anything.
I normally don't shoot bands or concerts (or travel out to brooklyn) .
This past weekend I was asked to shoot an interview with one of the members from Less Than Jake. I felt completely out of my element and comfort zone and it was GREAT.
The journalist Ashley Parada I was paired with for the shoot was AMAZING and I'm so glad I had the chance to meet and work with her.


After the interview it just so happened that a very good friends band was playing a few subway stop away, So i headed over and decided to take advantage of the loft above the area where they were preforming and get some shots of them... So with all of that being said, Here are a few photos from this past weekend.




No comments: