Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kassy





My friend Kassy Shoemaker promised to illustrate a camera for me. Kassy & I have not been friends for very long but she is by far one of the best friends I have ever had. She's one of very few people I really REALLY love to hang out with. She "gets the jokes" & understands driving the importance of driving a little further for a better salad/sushi . She had asked for a photo of my favorite camera and i sent her one. I picked my first 35mm slr camera. I bought it in 10th grade with my birthday money, for my fir
st photography class. It's been everywhere with me, and through several lenses but it still works great. When Kassy sent me the images she made for me last night I couldn't stop looking at them. She is by far one of the most creative/talented people I have ever met. I couldn't begin to thank her enough for taking the time to create such a beautiful image for me, Especially not in a blog post.



No comments: