Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I never really discuss....


I've been posting on here on and off for a little over a year now, and i never discuss any of my photos or talk about them. I decided to change that. I don't have anything new to post or talk about, but last night i changed my desktop to a photo that i really really love. It was taken last year when i lived in syracuse during the first of many snow falls i would experience up there. This time last year I lived with two of my best friends who I have been missing a little bit extra these past few weeks. So i was laying in bed trying to think of what i could say about this photo and i had a really hard time getting past thinking about the content and what it means to me, rather then actually discussing the photo its self.


This Photo was taken with my Nikon D70 and my settings were iso 1600, f 2.8, 1/60 of a second. I always learned in high school in any situations never to shoot below 1/60, anything less then that would allow your camera to pick up any blur. I've taken that advice to the next level and I've only shot with flash a handful of times. I have been in countless situations where i could benefit from flash but i've been in plenty more where I was better off without.

No comments: